Summer is over and it is time to think about purchasing a new grill for the winter or maybe something for next summer. Search no more; the Weber Genesis S-310 is the grill for you. When you think of grilling there are only a few brand names that enter your mind, and I’m sure Weber is one of them. We all know how great and famous the Weber brand is not only because of their experience in the industry but also because of the quality of their grills. They have been around for more than 50 years and they continue to innovate their products and keep us wanting more.
Weber Genesis S-310 Stainless Steel Gas Grill (Model# 6550001)
The Weber Genesis series was redesigned in 2011. This is one of the most efficient gas grills in the market with great built quality that is to be expected from a Weber grill. If you’re on a budget this grill might be a bit on the expensive side but if it is something you can afford, I believe this is one of the best grills you can get out there for the price. This is a standard grill without any of those fancy technologies. The Weber Genesis S-310 has 3 stainless steel burners with front mounted control panel and individual electric ignition system. The burners can put up 38,000 BTUs with a primary cooking area of 507 sq. inches and 130 sq. inches of warming rack; more than enough space for a cookout party for a small group of people.
The Weber Genesis S-310 also comes with stainless steel flavorizer bars with porcelain- enameled heat deflectors and six tool hooks. It also includes a cookbox, which houses the cooking components: cooking grates, burner tubes, and the grease management system. The cooking grates are great for searing because they make those lovely sear marks that we all strive for plus they can retain heat very well and grills really great. The Weber Genesis S-310 has a grease management system that is located beneath the cookbox, which keeps the grease from catching fire as it is strategically located away from the burner tubes.
Assembly of the Weber Genesis S-310 is fairly easy to understand and do. And the built quality is known to last for a really long time. But like any grill; you should always maintain this and clean it at least once in awhile to keep it like new.
The Weber Genesis S-310 is available in both propane gas and natural gas grill. I recommend buying the natural gas version, as it will save you more money in the long run since you can connect it to your house and it is also more eco friendly.
You can get this grill in your local stores but I’d suggest getting it online on Amazon as it saves you quite a bit of money. You can get the propane version of the Weber Genesis S-310 for only $849, while the natural gas version is a bit pricier at $869. Whatever you choose, rest assured it’s a Weber and it is sure to last you awhile.
So if you want a dependable gas grill, you should buy this on Amazon and here’s why:
- All the reviews are like having hundreds of really good friends give you their personal experience with the grill, then taking all of that personal experience and giving it a star rating. You’re buying quality when there are 100′s of fans of the grill.
- A friendly UPS driver will deliver it right to your door. No waiting in line, no hauling it in your car. No sore muscles or achy back the next day.
- Amazon has the best price 99% of the time. Amazon constantly watches competitor pricing and makes sure you get the best deal. They do a ton of business and take advantage of economies of scale, which means you get the savings!
- FREE shipping. Enough said.
- Returns are easy. Amazon recently shipped a car, and they ship a ton of large items, all day, every day. If they can ship a car, rest assured, you will get your grill in perfect condition. BUT if for any reason it comes damaged, it is super easy to return. Just print out a UPS label, slap it on the box and a friendly UPS driver will pick it up, free of charge. This is way easier than waiting in a return line at Home Depot and talking with a bored, angsty teenage sales clerk.
Product Details for the Grill Geeks:
- The Weber Genesis S-310 grill has a front mounted control panel with 3 stainless-steel burners, and individual electronic ignition system
- Capacity is 507-square-inch primary cooking area and 130-square-inch warming rack for 637 square-inch total cooking area
- Includes 2 heavy-duty front locking casters and 2 heavy-duty back swivel casters; 38,000 BTU per hour input
- Comes with stainless steel flavorizer bars; porcelain-enameled heat deflectors and six tool hooks
- Includes stainless steel cooking grates, enclosed cart with painted steel doors, stainless-steel handles, and stainless steel shroud with a center-mounted thermometer