Napoleon has been in the business for quite sometime and they have created some of our favorite grills like the prestige grill and the Gemini grill. They have made a great name for themselves for building quality products and backing it up with reliable service. This portable infrared gas grill from Napoleon might be for you if you’re in the market to buy a portable gas grill from reputable brand.
Napoleon PTSS215PI Freestyle Portable Infrared Gas Grill
Introducing the portable Napoleon Freestyle Portable propane gas grill. You get a sleek stainless steel design that is very simple and minimalistic. You get a total cooking area of 320 sq. inches with 215 sq. inches of primary cooking area and 105 sq. inches of warming rack space, which is really good enough for a portable grill. And you can even fold it when you don’t need it. Built with a 14,000 BTU burner, this portable grill can really cook its way into your heart. Although not the best heat for a portable grill its more than enough for the size of this grill. It even has a lid that tightly closes keeping all the juiciness of your meat while you grill it. This is also very useful for cooking during windy weather as it keeps the wind out. The grill also weighs about 35 pounds and the legs can be folded away too making it really portable and easy to move around. This is especially great for small families that don’t have a big open space for a normal sized grill and it really is very small. It’s also great for bringing around for camping, tailgating, fishing trips, etc. – a versatile and strong grill all in one small package.
This Napoleon portable grill also features a stainless steel tube burner and sear plate for consistent heat and reduced flare-ups. If you aren’t familiar with infrared cooking, then this baby will make you love it. I think it’s a great way to grill food, unless you’d rather do it the old fashioned way with the coals and what not. But personally I prefer this way better, though it will take a little bit of time to learn how to properly cook using an infrared burner and not burning through your food. Once you learn it, I’m sure you’ll love doing it over and over again. Just remember though, this is not your normal, old fashioned grill you don’t flip once you have to flip it multiple times in order to get the proper result and keep all its juices.
If you can afford it’s price of $349.56 on Amazon, then it’s certainly something to look into. For some people brand doesn’t matter as long as the product performs the way it should. But for those that do look for the brand, Napoleon is a great brand and is well known in the grilling industry. I say if you are willing to shell out that much money on a grill then do so, but if not I’m sure you can find something that suits your taste in the 100-200 dollar range. You can see them in our other reviews.
If you want a dependable grill, you should buy this from Amazon and here’s why:
- All the reviews are like having hundreds of really good friends give you their personal experience with the grill, then taking all of that personal experience and giving it a star rating. You’re buying quality when there are 100′s of fans of the grill.
- A friendly UPS driver will deliver it right to your door. No waiting in line, no hauling it in your car. No sore muscles or achy back the next day.
- Amazon has the best price 99% of the time. Amazon constantly watches competitor pricing and makes sure you get the best deal. They do a ton of business and take advantage of economies of scale, which means you get the savings!
- FREE shipping. Enough said.
- Returns are easy. Amazon recently shipped a car, and they ship a ton of large items, all day, every day. If they can ship a car, rest assured, you will get your grill in perfect condition. BUT if for any reason it comes damaged, it is super easy to return. Just print out a UPS label, slap it on the box and a friendly UPS driver will pick it up, free of charge. This is way easier than waiting in a return line at Home Depot and talking with a bored, angsty teenage sales clerk.
Product Details for the Grill Geeks:
- Total cooking area of up to 320-square inch
- All commercial stainless steel construction for longevity
- Stainless steel tube burner and sear plate for consistent heat and reduced flare ups
- Uses standard portable propane cylinders or operates with optional 4′ hose to connect to a larger propane tank
- Fits with our assortment of mounts (Marine, RV, tailgate, wall, dock, etc)
Incoming search terms:
- freestyle infrared grill