With the growing number of grills in the market it can get kind of hard to choose which one is good for you or the right one for you. Let’s talk about one of the innovative grills available in the market right now – Stok Quattro 4 burner gas grill. It’s a different kind of grill that offers you a lot of versatility because of its removable cooking grate sections, which I will tackle more below.
Stok Quattro 4 Burner Gas Grill (Model# SGP4331)
The Stok Quattro 4-burner gas grill, as the name suggest, is a 4- burner stainless steel grill. Each burner can reach up to 12,000 BTUs, which is rather powerful base on the BTU per sq. inch. You get about 475 sq. inches of primary cooking space with a total cooking area of 600 sq. inches. While this grill is a 4-burner gas grill, the size of this grill is slightly small and can seem a bit crowded.
The Stok Quattro features a porcelain-coated cast iron cooking grate that has interchangeable grate components. This package includes an insert removal tool, pizza stone, vegetable tray, griddle and 2 cast iron grill grates with an accessory storage in the cabinet. And all these accessories can be stored within the body. Convenient right? It would have been nice if this had a natural gas option, though despite not having that its still a nice grill and it can hold a 20-pound propane tank.
The aesthetics of this grill is really quite attractive and the built quality is outstanding but it’s not terrible either. While the idea of interchangeable cooking grates is great, there have been a lot of complaints with the build quality of the grill. The concept of a versatile grill is amazing and had it been executed better this would’ve been a great grill for everyone at an affordable price. There are also a lot of corrosion issues from various customers, which is really something to watch out for if you’re interested in this grill.
Proper maintenance and cleaning regularly is very important when you buy grills. If you do encounter any problems with your grill after buying, STOK customer service is very nice and are always willing to help you out. The assembly of this grill is fairly easy and won’t take you an hour to finish. The instructions are very easy to understand.
The Stok Quattro 4-burner gas grill is available for $399 on Amazon. While the grill is also available in some stores, they don’t include the interchangeable grill grates. And despite having some negative reviews, it is ultimately up to you if this is something you would like to have in your home.
If you want a dependable grill, you should buy this from Amazon and here’s why:
- All the reviews are like having hundreds of really good friends give you their personal experience with the grill, then taking all of that personal experience and giving it a star rating. You’re buying quality when there are 100′s of fans of the grill.
- A friendly UPS driver will deliver it right to your door. No waiting in line, no hauling it in your car. No sore muscles or achy back the next day.
- Amazon has the best price 99% of the time. Amazon constantly watches competitor pricing and makes sure you get the best deal. They do a ton of business and take advantage of economies of scale, which means you get the savings!
- FREE shipping. Enough said.
- Returns are easy. Amazon recently shipped a car, and they ship a ton of large items, all day, every day. If they can ship a car, rest assured, you will get your grill in perfect condition. BUT if for any reason it comes damaged, it is super easy to return. Just print out a UPS label, slap it on the box and a friendly UPS driver will pick it up, free of charge. This is way easier than waiting in a return line at Home Depot and talking with a bored, angsty teenage sales clerk.
Product Details for the Grill Geeks:
- Includes: Quattro Grill, Insert Removal Tool, Pizza Stone, Vegetable Tray, Griddle, and (2) Cast Iron Grill Grates along with on-board accessory storage in the cabinet.
- 450-square inch primary cooking surface (600 sq. in. total)
- Porcelain-coated cast-iron grate for optimum cooking and durability
- Unique Heat Tent Design to Minimize Flare-ups and Promote Even Grilling Temperatures
- Holds a 20-pound liquid propane (lp) tank
- Includes: Quattro Grill, Insert Removal Tool, Pizza Stone, Vegetable Tray, Griddle and (2) Cast Iron Grill Grates with on-board accessory storage in the cabinet.
- Onboard storage including: side shelf towel bars, internal cabinet spice racks, and stok grill insert system storage 450-square inch primary cooking surface (600 sq. in. total)
Incoming search terms: