Outdoor grilling is a very popular method of cooking. Approximately 75 percent of U.S. Households have a grill. Here are some factors you need to check before going to a hardware store or buying a grill online. First is the price, you have to have an idea of how much you are willing to spend. Second thing is you want propane or natural gas? Natural gas requires a gas line at the location of your grill so if you are looking for a portable one which you bring during outdoor travel it is better to get propane gas grills. Third is size, You have to ask yourself how many people are you cooking for. Fourth is the added features, some grills has side burners or smoker box. Fifth is the BTU rating, this is a measurement of the amount of heat created by the burner. A grill with higher BTU’s doesn’t necessarily produce more heat. The size of the grill and how it distributes heat is a better measurement of getting higher cooking temperature. For example a smaller or more compact grills can produce higher cooking temparatures with lower BTU’s. With all these factors weighed in, you are now ready to choose your grill. We are reviewing a portable grill that is affordable and very efficient.
Bond Portable Gas Grill (Model 80102)
Bond Portable Gas Grill 80102, Black has a product dimension of 26.2 x 17.6 x 16.3 inches and weighs 11 pounds. This grill is very portable and lightweight which is very ideal for those who likes camping and picnics. It also uses electronic piezo ignition, which is now very common for use in all gas-fired appliances but does not need to use outside power to work. This ignition is found in the right side of the grill. This grill has a 266 square inch of cooking surface which can cook as much as 8-12 burgers. The main burner produces 10000 BTU’s which can cook most meat products. This grill also uses a stainless steel burner.
The cooking grid is porcelain coated which are easier to clean with just wiping it down with soapy water. This kind of grid will costs a little more money but might last longer in the long run, but you have to be very careful on maintaining them. Another great feature is the drip pan which makes it easier to clean. There is also a locking lid and handles on both side for portability so you can safely bring it along anywhere or tuck it in the garage during winter. The feet are foldable and very stable so it is very safe but please note that this grill is mostly used for table top grilling. The red ignition push button is found on the right handle. There is a temperature gauge on the top part of the lid.
It is not difficult to assemble and you just need the philips screwdriver as a tool which is already included in the package. An estimated of 20 minutes assembly time if you are knowledgeable. As soon as you finish assembling it, you can invite friends to camping or picnic.
If you are an outdoor person who loves to cook and is looking for a small portable grill that does the job and is very easy and safe to move around, then this is the grill for you. The Bond Portable Gas Grill has an affordable price of $78.70 with free shipping from Amazon. This grill has a 3.5 star rating from Amazon customers. What are you waiting for? Get one so you can start hosting barebecue parties and picnics.
- All the reviews are like having hundreds of really good friends give you their personal experience with the grill, then taking all of that personal experience and giving it a star rating. You’re buying quality when there are 100′s of fans of the grill.
- A friendly UPS driver will deliver it right to your door. No waiting in line, no hauling it in your car. No sore muscles or achy back the next day.
- Amazon has the best price 99% of the time. Amazon constantly watches competitor pricing and makes sure you get the best deal. They do a ton of business and take advantage of economies of scale, which means you get the savings!
- FREE shipping. Enough said.
- Returns are easy. Amazon recently shipped a car, and they ship a ton of large items, all day, every day. If they can ship a car, rest assured, you will get your grill in perfect condition. BUT if for any reason it comes damaged, it is super easy to return. Just print out a UPS label, slap it on the box and a friendly UPS driver will pick it up, free of charge. This is way easier than waiting in a return line at Home Depot and talking with a bored, angsty teenage sales clerk.
Product Details for the Grill Geeks:
- 10,000 BTU’s
- Total cooking surface: 266 square inches
- Cooking grate: porcelain coated cast steel
- Electronic piezo ignition
- Stainless steel burner
Incoming search terms:
- bond portable propane bbq price