Sometimes a big grill just isn’t possible. Most of the time its too expensive and you really can’t afford to spend that much for something you might be using once a week or so, and sometimes it’s just not a possibility in where you live especially in a condo, apartment, or anywhere with very little extra space to put a great, big ass grill. If any of what I just said is something that you can relate to then you should go ahead and read on as this might be the solution for your grilling needs. This Char- Broil tabletop grill is a gas grill, which is really great! Don’t be fooled by the size of this grill as it really packs quite a punch when it starts cooking. It cooks really fast and really even.
The Char-Broil Stainless Steel Gas Tabletop Grill
You get a total cooking area of 200 sq. inches, which is more than enough to grill for a couple of people. It can cook up to 8 burgers simultaneously. Considering the size of this grill the cooking area is just right. You also get a black porcelain firebox that has a stainless steel burner that can reach up to 10,000 BTUs. It also features a stainless steel hinged grill lid with stainless steel handle and cool touch carrying handles and lid latch for easy transport. This grill is great for bringing to camping, tailgating, fishing, and other general outing. What’s better than grilling in the great outdoors with your family and friends surrounding you and just enjoying each other’s company? Nothing. That’s what. And having this grill makes it possible anytime, anywhere. This baby also has the Char-Broil stamp and will certainly perform the way it was made for.
Now, don’t expect high levels of heat from this tabeltop gas grill but it will cook well and keeps the heat pretty even. It also features a push button ignition that ensures easy start up. It also features a Side-access grease tray for easy clean-up. For a little under 90 bucks I say it’s a good buy and gives you a great bang for your buck. It uses a small propane disposable tank although not the greenest around, if you’re allowed to, you could convert it to a larger tank.
To be perfectly honest, this grill is great while not particularly extraordinary it is great. The size is great, the heat is great, the push button ignition makes it a lot easier and faster to start up. If compact and portability is what you’re looking for, then you should definitely consider buying this grill. Some of the consumers have had problems with missing parts after receiving the product. Now, while this may not be a manufacture’s problem as not everyone has had this problem if it does happen to you. You can always contact the seller and see what could be done.
There are a lot of grills in the market that are more affordable but it doesn’t necessarily mean it’s better than this one. The decision is ultimately up to you, but I do recommend this grill to someone who has a budget and limited space. As for the assembly of this grill it is very easy and you can use it immediately after.
If you’re interested in this grill, you can get this for only $88.63 on Amazon. And it also rated 3.8 stars out of 5. So if you want a dependable grill for the best deal, you should buy this from Amazon and here’s why:
- All the reviews are like having hundreds of really good friends give you their personal experience with the grill, then taking all of that personal experience and giving it a star rating. You’re buying quality when there are 100′s of fans of the grill.
- A friendly UPS driver will deliver it right to your door. No waiting in line, no hauling it in your car. No sore muscles or achy back the next day.
- Amazon has the best price 99% of the time. Amazon constantly watches competitor pricing and makes sure you get the best deal. They do a ton of business and take advantage of economies of scale, which means you get the savings!
- FREE shipping. Enough said.
- Returns are easy. Amazon recently shipped a car, and they ship a ton of large items, all day, every day. If they can ship a car, rest assured, you will get your grill in perfect condition. BUT if for any reason it comes damaged, it is super easy to return. Just print out a UPS label, slap it on the box and a friendly UPS driver will pick it up, free of charge. This is way easier than waiting in a return line at Home Depot and talking with a bored, angsty teenage sales clerk.
Product Details for Grill Geeks:
- 200 square inch total cooking area
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Side-Access Grease tray for Easy Clean-Up
- Convenient Push-Button Ignition
- Cool-Touch Handles and Lid-Latch for Transport
- Durable stainless steel wire grates
Incoming search terms:
- char broil table top griles