Summer is here! Bonding over a nice big grill with friends and family is one of the best things about barbeque season. I’ve always loved the feeling of the sun on my skin while I cook up a nice barbeque meal for me and my family and of course a couple of close friends. It makes my mouth water by just thinking about it. Especially cooking something so good that your family and friends will talk about it every time they see you. A great grill is just as important as skills when you grill. Yes, people will be able to cook great meals using a normal, ordinary grill. But who wants that? If I’ll be spending a couple of hundred bucks for a grill, I’d rather spend for the best there is that will stay with me for a long time. And this Napoleon Prestige II Gemini Series might just be it for you. I love this big ass grill and all it’s awesome features. If you’ve been around looking for a great grill then you know that Napoleon is one of the famous brands in the grilling industry. And they have been making quality products for over 30 years.
Napoleon Prestige II Gemini Series PT750RSBINSS-1
The Napoleon Prestige is a great addition to Napoleon’s product line. This grill is made form 304 stainless steel material and is very durable whilst also looking very classy and stylish. This Napoleon Prestige II Gemini is a twin grill head cooking system with 2 dedicated infrared Sizzle Zone bottom burners. This is a huge grill with a total cooking area of 1160 sq. inches, more than enough space to cook all the things you want at the same time. This is something you need to really consider; you will need quite a bit of space to accommodate a grill this big. On the right side of the grill, it features a 450 sq. inch of cooking area with 3 stainless steel burners that provide up to 43,500 BTUs and one 30,000 BTU infrared grill. And on the left side of this grill, you get 2 high ceramic infrared bottom burners that can reach up to 29,000 BTUs. These offer about 300 sq. inches of cooking area and an additional 198 sq. inches of warming area.
These infrared grills are great for producing extremely high heat, which is best for searing meats. You get a total of 7 burners in this grill. You also get about a full rotisserie system, which includes a rear mounted infrared burner, and a 13,000 flush mounted side burner. It also offers a stainless steel Wave rod reversible cooking grids for optimum airflow and durability. These rods are specifically great when you want those oh so awesome sear marks.
You should note that this grill does not come assembled though. And it will require you quite a bit of time to assemble it but the instructions are fairly easy to understand and you’ll be able to enjoy it once you have finished assembling it.
Bottomline, if you need an awesome grill with infrared burners and big space you should really consider this grill. Of course there are other grills that are much cheaper than this one, but if you want a twin head grill this is one of the best ones out there. This grill is available on Amazon for only $3,049 with a conservative rating of 3.7 out of 5 stars.
So if you want a dependable grill for the best deal, you should buy this on Amazon and here’s why:
- All the reviews are like having hundreds of really good friends give you their personal experience with the grill, then taking all of that personal experience and giving it a star rating. You’re buying quality when there are 100′s of fans of the grill.
- A friendly UPS driver will deliver it right to your door. No waiting in line, no hauling it in your car. No sore muscles or achy back the next day.
- Amazon has the best price 99% of the time. Amazon constantly watches competitor pricing and makes sure you get the best deal. They do a ton of business and take advantage of economies of scale, which means you get the savings!
- FREE shipping. Enough said.
- Returns are easy. Amazon recently shipped a car, and they ship a ton of large items, all day, every day. If they can ship a car, rest assured, you will get your grill in perfect condition. BUT if for any reason it comes damaged, it is super easy to return. Just print out a UPS label, slap it on the box and a friendly UPS driver will pick it up, free of charge. This is way easier than waiting in a return line at Home Depot and talking with a bored, angsty teenage sales clerk.
Product Details for Grill Geeks:
- 106000 Total BTU’s and a total cooking surface area of 1160-square inch
- Two ceramic infrared bottom burners; one stainless steel rear infrared burner and one range side burner; 7 burners in total
- Stainless steel wave 3/8 rod cooking grids; commercial quality rotisserie kit with counter balance and 4 forks
- Three 304 stainless steel tube burners; brushed stainless steel side shelves and grey powder coated galvanized cart
- Proudly made in Canada and comes with the President’s limited lifetime warranty