After staying inside most of the winter time, most people wants to go outdoor and enjoy nature. What is more relaxing than a picnic, camping or even a BBQ party in your own lawn? And what do you need to cook your food during those time? Gas grills! Most grills nowadays are becoming more and more portable to cope with persons on the go lifestyle. These grills are usually so portable that you can just hand carry it to the place you are going. Some factors you need to know about these gas grills are do they produce enough heat? Is it big enough to cook food for my family? Safety? And durability of the appliance. This is what we will tackle on with this review so that it will help you in deciding if this is the best gas grill for your lifestyle.
Vortex 14.5″ Tabletop Gas Grill
Vortex tabletop gas grill has a 160 square inches of cooking surface which means it could fit 10 average sized burger and ½ dozen hotdogs at the same time. This grill produce 9000 BTU burner with regulator filter and distributes heat evenly so that all the burgers will be cooked at the same rate. It also features a cover that can force the heat over the top of food as well. Flavorizer plate also prevents flare ups which makes your food safe from overcooking. This grill is compose of heavy duty stamped steel construction.
One good benefit of this gas grill is the gas valve can be adjusted from low/medium/high which can prevent overcooking. The heat is distributed evenly with no discernible hot spots. It is also money saving as it is very easy on the gas because it cooks quickly and efficiently. Burgers can usually be ready in 6-8 minutes.
One safety feature is its leg locking so it will not topple over easily. Bakelite handles are found on the lid for protected handling of the grill. It also has a lid lock which you can use while traveling. Its baked porcelain enamel finish makes it easy to maintain and clean.
The Vortex gas grill has a product dimension of 16 x 19 x 18 inches and weighs about 10 pounds which makes it easy to carry and fast to store in the shelves during winter.
The Vortex 14.5 inch Tabletop Gas Grill is very reasonable, with its price tag of $43.55 in Amazon, it is surely an affordable gas grill that delivers the job well. It has an average customer review rate of 4 stars.
- All the reviews are like having hundreds of really good friends give you their personal experience with the grill, then taking all of that personal experience and giving it a star rating. You’re buying quality when there are 100′s of fans of the grill.
- A friendly UPS driver will deliver it right to your door. No waiting in line, no hauling it in your car. No sore muscles or achy back the next day.
- Amazon has the best price 99% of the time. Amazon constantly watches competitor pricing and makes sure you get the best deal. They do a ton of business and take advantage of economies of scale, which means you get the savings!
- FREE shipping. Enough said.
- Returns are easy. Amazon recently shipped a car, and they ship a ton of large items, all day, every day. If they can ship a car, rest assured, you will get your grill in perfect condition. BUT if for any reason it comes damaged, it is super easy to return. Just print out a UPS label, slap it on the box and a friendly UPS driver will pick it up, free of charge. This is way easier than waiting in a return line at Home Depot and talking with a bored, angsty teenage sales clerk.
- Flavorizer plate to prevent flare-ups, leg and lid locking to allow safe, easy storage and portability
- Bakelite handles on lid for protected handling of grill
- 9000 BTU burner with regulator filter
- 160 Square inches cooking surface
- Leg and lid locking to allow safe, easy storage and portability