It’s just isn’t summer without barbeques and summer parties. Don’t you agree? Its the time of the year to bring out your gas grills or purchase one from a grill store or online, but before you run to the store check this review out as this might be the gas grill you are looking for.
Cuisinart CGG-440 Portable Gas Grill with Rolling Cart
The Cusinart brand is not limited to their famous food processors but also covers the modern chef plugged or unplugged. Its innovative culinary tools are their signature products. So I highly recommend you to read on.
The Cuisinart CGG-440 Portable Gas Grill with Rolling Cart combines exceptional performance and convenient portability. It is a perfect choice if you are a backyard griller or a chef-on-the-go. The grills wide grilling space and full size height make it very ideal for family grilling and backyard reunion parties. At the same time with its convenient roll-away folding cart that has two rolling wheels, makes it very easy to pack up and bring to campground or beaches without compromising the quality of your grill even if you are away from home. It’s also not that big so you can just store it in the attic or stock room during wintertime. This grill is advisable for those living in small spaces like apartments and condominiums.
This grill has a sleek black lid that closes over the surface that feature a 15,000 BTU stainless steel loop burner. Its spacious 330 square inch porcelain coated grill surface could just be enough for your family. This grill also has a reliable Twist Start electric ignition for easy and reliable starting and convenient tool hooks for cooking utensils. All these features will let you take charge of your cooking and impress everyone with excellent food. A compact grill that performs the way it was meant for.
Cuisinart CGG-440 portable gas grill is made up of porcelain enamel cooking grates, which can hold heat longer so you won’t have to cook with higher temperatures. Porcelain enamel also requires little maintenance while giving great sear marks. But of course just like any other grill, this one needs to be cleaned once in a while for it to perform properly. One tip for safety, there is a locking lever to keep it standing where you have to get the right leg on the right side of the grill.
This grill comes as 90% unassembled; you will need a pair of pliers, wrench and screwdriver to put this thing together. It will maybe take approximately 60 minutes to assemble. But if you know your way around building it shouldn’t be a problem.
If you are looking for a portable grill that is under $250, this might be the grill for you. With its $169.99 price tag on amazon you will surely get the versatility and performance you expect from this grill. Albeit there maybe better portable grills out there but what you get here is more than the grill, you get the prestige of the Cuisinart brand. It is also has a 4 out of 5 stars rating by customers who have bought this grill.
Should you buy this, we highly recommend you to buy it from Amazon and here’s why:
- All the reviews are like having hundreds of really good friends give you their personal experience with the grill, then taking all of that personal experience and giving it a star rating. You’re buying quality when there are 100′s of fans of the grill.
- A friendly UPS driver will deliver it right to your door. No waiting in line, no hauling it in your car. No sore muscles or achy back the next day.
- Amazon has the best price 99% of the time. Amazon constantly watches competitor pricing and makes sure you get the best deal. They do a ton of business and take advantage of economies of scale, which means you get the savings!
- FREE shipping. Enough said.
- Returns are easy. Amazon recently shipped a car, and they ship a ton of large items, all day, every day. If they can ship a car, rest assured, you will get your grill in perfect condition. BUT if for any reason it comes damaged, it is super easy to return. Just print out a UPS label, slap it on the box and a friendly UPS driver will pick it up, free of charge. This is way easier than waiting in a return line at Home Depot and talking with a bored, angsty teenage sales clerk.
Product Details for the Grill Geeks
- Made in USA
- Spacious 330 square inch grill surface
- Powerful 15,000 BTUs
- Twist-start electric ignition for easy, reliable starting
- Convenient roll-away folding cart for easy portability and upright grilling
- Porcelain enamel coated grill grate