Been looking for a great portable grill that won’t break your bank? We’ve got just the thing for you – the Stok Portable Gridiron gas grill. As far as we know, the manufacturer discontinued this model but you can still grab one online so I urge you to read on if a portable grill is what you’re looking for. Whether you live in a small, limited space or have a whole backyard to yourself, this grill is actually really great for a portable grill. Not everyone has the luxury of buying a Weber or Broil King and this is a great selection for those with limited budget and limited space. Although a lot of gas grills usually have the option of propane or a natural one. This grill does not. This grill is only available with propane gas so if you’re looking for a natural gas grill this might not be what you are looking for. But if it isn’t a deal breaker then consider this grill for your summer grilling needs.
Stok Portable Gridiron Gas Grill
The Stok Portable Gridiron gas grill is specifically great for camping trips, beach outings, picnics, tailgating, and generally anything that will involve you needing a grill that is easy to lug around. This grill features a collapsible stand for easy storage and portability. It even has a locking hood that holds the grates in place for when you are travelling. The cooking area is not amazingly huge but for a portable grill it is more than enough. With its 348 sq, inches of cooking area, it beats the Cuisinart CGG 400 that only has 330 sq. inches of grilling surface. This will give you more than enough space with great portability. It may not be the biggest cooking area out there but it is more than enough to get the job done and cook a nice savory meal for you and your family. And like most gas grills, this grill features a quick-start electric igniter for better and faster start up. This grill can go up to 15,000 BTUs, which isn’t necessarily high but it is decent for a portable grill.
It has porcelain coated cast iron grate for maximum durability and outstanding cooking. It is known to heat up quite evenly and the grill marks this makes are absolutely awesome and since they are porcelain coated they are likely to last longer than steel and less likely to rust anytime soon. Just by looking at this grill, you can see that it is durable and looks very well built. Having it in person will surely not disappoint.
This outstanding product from Stok is available at only $199.52 on Amazon. It’s even cheaper than the Cuisinart CGG 400! And if you are considering buying this grill, I suggest you buy a smoke box as well as it compliments the grill perfectly making your food taste even more delicious and generally creates that smokiness we all have come to love. It has a 4.2 out of stars on Amazon by people who have this small but great performing grill.
Should you buy this, we highly recommend you to buy it from Amazon and here’s why:
- All the reviews are like having hundreds of really good friends give you their personal experience with the grill, then taking all of that personal experience and giving it a star rating. You’re buying quality when there are 100′s of fans of the grill.
- A friendly UPS driver will deliver it right to your door. No waiting in line, no hauling it in your car. No sore muscles or achy back the next day.
- Amazon has the best price 99% of the time. Amazon constantly watches competitor pricing and makes sure you get the best deal. They do a ton of business and take advantage of economies of scale, which means you get the savings!
- FREE shipping. Enough said.
- Returns are easy. Amazon recently shipped a car, and they ship a ton of large items, all day, every day. If they can ship a car, rest assured, you will get your grill in perfect condition. BUT if for any reason it comes damaged, it is super easy to return. Just print out a UPS label, slap it on the box and a friendly UPS driver will pick it up, free of charge. This is way easier than waiting in a return line at Home Depot and talking with a bored, angsty teenage sales clerk.
Product Details for the Grill Geeks
- Collapsible stand for portability and storage. locking hood holds grates in place while traveling
- 348-square inch cooking surface
- Porcelain-coated cast-iron grate for optimum cooking and durability
- Built-in Side Table for Added Convenience. Quick-Start Electric Igniter.
- Holds a 1-pound. liquid propane (lp) tank (not included)
Incoming search terms:
- stok grills out of business
- compare stok gridiron grill vs coleman sportster grill
- is stok grills still in business