Fuego is new to the grilling industry, but they have definitely made a name for themselves in the past several years. Known for their contemporary and uniquely designed grills packed with powerful performance, Fuego has become one of the more sought-after brands for stylish and well-designed outdoor grills.
The Fuego Gas Grill
Though Fuego may be new, they have garnered lots of attention and won quite a few awards for their grills. Fuego is the brainchild of Alex Siow and visionary industrial designer, Robert Brunner, former chief of design at Apple and designer of Beats by Dr. Dre headsets. One look, and you can see that this grill is a work of art.
The Fuego FELG21C gas grill is designed to be a compact grill with impressive performance. Not only is it incredibly high-functioning but the matte carbon gray color of this grill makes it looks seriously stylish; your friends aren’t even going to know what to say when you show them. The Fuego gas grill has 346 sq. inches of cooking area, more than enough to cook for a large party. Rest assured, the designers didn’t trade performance for aesthetics, this grill performs just as well as any high-end Weber. The grill measures 23-inches in diameter and is set on casters, so it easy to roll around when you need to. This grill also features a patent–pending circular design with 21,000 BTUs on the main burner. This grill gets hot.
The Fuego is a really attractive grill that has a sleek modern design. While good looks are always appreciated, a grill is designed to cook some delicious meat. The Fuego does not disappoint. Once you try it, you will understand why you will never again need to purchase a big, expensive, and bulky grill. It does not have a burner that reaches as high as 60,000+ BTUs, but it is designed for maximum efficiency. It’s fast, easy to use, and an amazing looking grill. But there’s more.
This little powerhouse has a grill hood with recessed thermometer so you can constantly monitor the temperature the meat is cooking at. Its always good to keep your grill clean, and the designers thought of everything. The Fuego grill has an easy to clean residue tray that collects grease from the panel and fire box. This is a superb grill to have, whether you are an avid or casual griller. If you’re new to grilling, you will love at how user-friendly this Fuego grill is. If you’re an avid griller you will appreciate how using this grill will elevate your grilling experience and how a small grill can really hold its own against other larger grills out there. The people over at Fuego made sure that their grills are heavy-duty and designed to last.
Despite having some minor drawbacks, like limited vertical space, the lack of a heating rack, and compact grilling area, the Fuego is a much beloved by its owners. This grill has a solid 4.6 out of 5 stars from consumers on Amazon. The Fuego FELG21C Element gas grill is definitely a top tier grill for the price of only a little less than $300 on Amazon. We recommend you buy this grill from Amazon.com and here’s why:
- All the reviews are like having hundreds of really good friends give you their personal experience with the grill, then taking all of that personal experience and giving it a star rating. You’re buying quality when there are hundreds of fans of the grill.
- A friendly UPS driver will deliver it right to your door. No waiting in line, no hauling it in your car. No sore muscles or achy back the next day.
- Amazon has the best price 99% of the time. Amazon constantly watches competitor pricing and makes sure you get the best deal. They do a ton of business and take advantage of economies of scale, which means you get the savings!
- FREE shipping. Enough said.
- Returns are easy. Amazon recently shipped a car, and they ship a ton of large items, all day, every day. If they can ship a car, rest assured, you will get your grill in perfect condition. BUT if for any reason it comes damaged, it is super easy to return. Just print out a UPS label, slap it on the box and a friendly UPS driver will pick it up, free of charge. This is way easier than waiting in a return line at Home Depot and talking with a bored, angsty teenage sales clerk.
Product Details for the Grill Geeks
- Designed in California by former Apple Chief Designer Robert Brunner and entrepreneur Alex Siow; winner of Vesta’s Best Gas BBQ & Spark Design Award
- Heats to 500F in just 5 mins
- 21″ heavy-duty 15lb porcelain-enamel cast iron grate creates perfect sear marks; 250F to 700F temperature range
- With over 20 hrs. of cooking time on a single fuel tank, the Element’s patent pending dual zone burner offers the highest efficiency in its class
- Measuring 36″H x 23″ Dia and supporting 346 sq. in. of primary cooking area, it’s large enough to cook 16 quarter-pound (4 1/2″ Dia.) burgers at once
- Features a hinged door for propane tank storage, easy to clean residue tray, electronic ignition and anti-tilt locking wheels
Incoming search terms:
- fuego grill review