If you’re in the market for a portable and inexpensive grill, then the Blue Rhino GBT1030 should be part of your search, read on and I’ll tell you why. The Blue Rhino company was founded in 1994 and capitalized on the growth of sales in gas grills. Eventually, the company produced their own line of grills and since then has been competing in the market for years. This grill includes both a griddle and stove. It’s foldable legs make it easy to carry or store in a garage during winter months. It’s compact size makes it perfect for cooking for two to a maximum of six people. This is a great grill for people who love the great outdoors, for picnics, cabin getaways, camping trips and heading to the beach. The locking top also makes it very safe, portable and mobile. The best feature is that it allows both grilling and stovetop cooking all in one convenient appliance. The Blue Rhino GBT1030 features a total cooking area of 227 sq. inches, which is a good size for a portable grill. The main grilling surface can fit up to four regular burgers. It has the potential to fit as many as six, depending on the burger size. Its nice grilling surface can cook burgers, hotdogs or even chicken and other meats. We do recommend adding a layer of tin foil or other material to save time cleaning up, as the Blue Rhino GBT1030 doesn’t come with any trap, grill pan or catch tray.
The other half of the grill consists of the griddle and stove burner. The griddle is suitable for preparing breakfast choices such as bacon, eggs, pancakes and it can even heat your coffee. The stove burner is found when you remove the griddle. The grill has two main burners with each reaching a rate of 14,000 BTU’s or a total of 28,000 BTUs. The 2 burners are controlled by separate knobs, which helps you control the heat and only use the burner you need. With its 28,000 BTU burners, you are assured that your food will be cooked to perfection and ready in no time. With its push-button lighter, starting up this grill is totally easy and fast. No matches required.
Assembling this Blue Rhino Portable is also pretty easy, depending on how handy you are, but it would be advisable to set an hours or so aside to assemble this grill as time required for this grill is anywhere between 1-2 hours, depending on how fast you are, as opposed to the 30 minutes stated in the manual. The plus side is it comes with the only essential tool needed for assembly – the Phillips Head screwdriver; which makes the parts all match up. Instructions are shown in pictures, so it will be easier to understand. The best part is you can immediately cook from it as soon as you finish putting it together. Propane tanks are not included, but are available in most gas stations and grocery stores.
The Blue Rhino GBT1030 is perfect if you’re looking for a portable, handy, easy to use and durable grill. You can score this guy for an affordable price of $56.50 on Amazon. The price in itself is a great reason to buy this grill whether you’re an avid or casual griller. You can keep it in storage and when you need a grill, it is ready to go. A great price for a great product padded with great features. The Blue Rhino GBT1030 is definitely one of the portable grills to consider if you are on a tight budget or just want something around when the need arises. If you decide to buy the Blue Rhino gas grill, it is best purchased on Amazon.com and here’s why:
- All the reviews are like having hundreds of really good friends give you their personal experience with the grill, then taking all of that personal experience and giving it a star rating. You’re buying quality when there are hundreds of fans of the grill.
- A friendly UPS driver will deliver it right to your door. No waiting in line, no hauling it in your car. No sore muscles or achy back the next day.
- Amazon has the best price 99% of the time. Amazon constantly watches competitor pricing and makes sure you get the best deal. They do a ton of business and take advantage of economies of scale, which means you get the savings!
- FREE shipping. Enough said.
- Returns are easy. Amazon recently shipped a car, and they ship a ton of large items, all day, every day. If they can ship a car, rest assured, you will get your grill in perfect condition. BUT if for any reason it comes damaged, it is super easy to return. Just print out a UPS label, slap it on the box and a friendly UPS driver will pick it up, free of charge. This is way easier than waiting in a return line at Home Depot and talking with a bored, angsty teenage sales clerk.
Product Details for Grill Geeks
- Portable propane grill with 227 square inches of total cooking space
- 4-burger grill surface; smooth griddle removes for stove access
- 2 main burners provide 28,000 BTUs total; push-button ignition; foldable legs; locking lid
- Requires disposable propane tank for operation (not included)
- Measures 26-4/5 by 16 by 11-3/5 inches; 1-year limited warranty
Incoming search terms:
- blue rhino 3 burner grill
- blue rhino bbq grill review
- blue rhino portable gas grill
- rhino portable gas grill
- reviews on blue rhino 3 burner liquid propane grill
- blue rhino grills reviews
- blue rhino geill reviews
- blue rhino barecue grill reviews
- blue rhino 3 burner iron plates
- who makes blue rhino grills