Do you enjoy going out into the wilds of nature and spending some quality time with family and friends? Are you a bit of an adventure seeker who also loves some good barbecue? Raised by wolves but enjoy your meat fully cooked? If you fit any of these descriptions then this just might be the grill for your active, outdoor lifestyle. Coleman has been known to produce some of the highest quality portable grills on the market. They might not be as well known as Weber or Char Broil, but Coleman can stand it’s ground against any of the other more popular brands when it comes to portable grills. The Coleman RoadTrip is a collapsible grill that is perfect for road trips, camping trips, fishing trips and anywhere else you want to grill.
The Coleman RoadTrip Grill LX
The Coleman LX offers 2 powerful, and fully adjustable burners that can reach up to 20,000 BTU, cooking any meat like a champ. Despite being a portable gas grill, this baby is by no means small, it has 285 sq. inches of cooking area with storage hooks for utensils, a removable grease drip pan, and an easy push-button ignition. I personally love going out with family and friends to camp in nature and grill some fresh fish or barbecue chicken breasts. Who doesn’t love taking in the beauty of nature while enjoying perfectly grilled hamburgers, steaks, or whatever it is you want to grill. This baby is the perfect outdoor companion grill as it can collapse to a very small size, making it portable and easy to move around. This is also a great option for someone looking for a grill, but doesn’t want a big grill taking up a ton of space. You can take this little powerhouse out and start grilling and after you finish, just collapse it down and store it away until the next time. Although this Coleman gas grill was made for a great tailgating or outdoor experience, anyone can enjoy this baby. It might not be as strong as high-end gas grills but it can grill extremely well and is a good option for apartment dwellers with small outdoor spaces. You can cook about 4-6 burgers at the same time.
This grill performs great even when the weather is cold. The RoadTrip LX has been known to start up without any fuss and heats up pretty fast. It is also just spacious enough, you can cook your burgers on one side, while grilling up some veggies on the other. The Coleman RoadTrip LX is definitely a versatile, portable, and efficient grill.
With a 4.5 out of 5 star rating from consumers on Amazon,this grill is well loved. Most reviewers would recommend this little powerhouse to anyone in the market looking for a great tailgating grill and almost everyone is more than satisfied with it’s performance. You can grab the Coleman for only $206.02 on Amazon. What are you waiting for? Go and buy one! And buy it from Amazon. You won’t regret it, and here’s why:
- All the reviews are like having hundreds of really good friends give you their personal experience with the grill, then taking all of that personal experience and giving it a star rating. You’re buying quality when there are hundreds of fans of the grill.
- A friendly UPS driver will deliver it right to your door. No waiting in line, no hauling it in your car. No sore muscles or achy back the next day.
- Amazon has the best price 99% of the time. Amazon constantly watches competitor pricing and makes sure you get the best deal. They do a ton of business and take advantage of economies of scale, which means you get the savings!
- FREE shipping. Enough said.
- Returns are easy. Amazon recently shipped a car, and they ship a ton of large items, all day, every day. If they can ship a car, rest assured, you will get your grill in perfect condition. BUT if for any reason it comes damaged, it is super easy to return. Just print out a UPS label, slap it on the box and a friendly UPS driver will pick it up, free of charge. This is way easier than waiting in a return line at Home Depot and talking with a bored, angsty teenage sales clerk.
Product Details for Grill Geeks
- Collapsible propane grill ideal for tailgating at sporting events and picnics
- Pair of fully adjustable 20,000 BTU burners with an aluminum grate and griddle
- Supports mix-and-match cooking surfaces, including grill, griddle, and stove
- Chassis collapses in seconds for transport; detachable side tables
- Runs on disposable 16.4-ounce propane cylinder
- 5-year limited warranty
The Coleman LX is not the only model available for the RoadTrip series. You can also read our review for the Coleman RoadTrip LXE Grill here and the Coleman LXX and other best of Coleman Gas Grills here.
Incoming search terms:
- stok gridiron vs coleman roadtrip