Imagine you are grilling. You’ve got a beer and it’s a perfect sunny day. You look around and lock eyes with this absolutely beautiful brunette. She is drop-dead gorgeous. She looks back at you and moves her hips to the music. She walks slowly towards you and wraps arms hands around your waist. She pulls the steel tongs from you, takes a plate and pulls a hamburger off the grill.
For someone with a new grill in 2014, this is not just some pipe dream. This is life, this is living. Whether you are a bachelor throwing weekend parties or a die-hard family man, there will always be that woman that you just can’t look away from, who wants one of your burgers. Don’t burn it, be the man!
Best Gas Grills: 3 choices for 2014
If you don’t have one of the top grills of 2014 waiting for you in your backyard yet, then you’re reading the right guide. I’ve carefully researched and compiled a list of the best gas grills for this year. I have three overall favorites: the Dyna- Glo DGE530BSP-D 5-Burner, the Weber Genesis E-330 637-Square-Inch Grill, and the Weber Summit S-420 Stainless Steel 650-Square-Inch Grill. Any of these bad boys will make a top notch addition to your summer plans and act as your perfect cook out wingman.
Under $500 Choice – Dyna-Glo DGE530BSP-D 5-Burner
The Dyna-Glo brand may not be quite as well known as Weber, the maker of the other two grills in this review, but there’s no denying how awesome their DGE 5-Burner is. With 5 stainless steel gas burners boasting 10,000 BTUs each and the added bonus of a 12,000 BTU side burner, this grill gets hot incredibly fast and is a master at retaining heat. The Dyna-Glo features an electric-pulse ignition system that guarantees quick and reliable ignition start up, every time.
Another great thing about this guy is the generous amount of cooking area; you get 530 sq. inches of primary cooking space and 178 sq. inches of warming rack. For a 5-burner gas grill, that’s the perfect amount of space to grill all your favorites for your buddies and family, all at the same time. We love that the Dyna-Glo makes it super easy to cook for a hungry crowd without breaking a sweat.
The Dyna- Glo 5-burner has a built-in temperature gauge that helps you monitor the temperature with ease. This grill is made of a sturdy stainless steel that is also lightweight, weighing around 108 pounds after assembly. As mentioned, Dyna–Glo is not yet a long-time popular brand with a lot of online presence and can be a bit tricky to find, but don’t worry, they offer great, comprehensive email and phone support for all of their customers.
The Dyna-Glo DGE530BSP-D 5-burner has a rating of 4 out of 5 stars in Amazon with lots of positive feedback from its consumers. This baby is a STEAL at only $379.00, only on Amazon. A 5-burner gas grill that has a side burner, and such a great big cooking area, you’d think it cost thousands of dollars. But no, you can get both quality and affordability in one good looking package with the Dyna-Glo DGE530BSP-D 5-burner gas grill.
If you want a dependable, long-lasting grill for an affordable price, this one is the way to go. We also think you should buy it on Amazon and here’s why:
- All the reviews are like having hundreds of really good friends give you their personal experience with the grill, then taking all of that personal experience and giving it a star rating. You’re buying quality when there are hundreds of fans of the grill.
- A friendly UPS driver will deliver it right to your door. No waiting in line, no hauling it in your car. No sore muscles or achy back the next day.
- Amazon has the best price 99% of the time. Amazon constantly watches competitor pricing and makes sure you get the best deal. They do a ton of business and take advantage of economies of scale, which means you get the savings!
- FREE shipping. Enough said.
- Returns are easy. Amazon recently shipped a car, and they ship a ton of large items, all day, every day. If they can ship a car, rest assured, you will get your grill in perfect condition. BUT if for any reason it comes damaged, it is super easy to return. Just print out a UPS label, slap it on the box and a friendly UPS driver will pick it up, free of charge. This is way easier than waiting in a return line at Home Depot and talking with a bored, angsty teenage sales clerk.
Product Details for Grill Geeks:
- Easy push-button start electronic pulse ignition system ensures quick and reliable ignition
- (3) Heavy gauge stainless steel cooking grates for retaining heat and to sear foods to lock in those natural juices and a warming rack
- LP tank pull-out allows for easy access to the propane tank from the front of the grill
- (5) Stainless steel commercial grade straight burner tubes (10,000 BTU’s each) (1) stainless steel side burner (12,000 BTU’s)
- 708 square Inch of total cooking space offers a significant outdoor grilling experience; grill up to 28 hamburgers at one time
Under $1000 Choice – Weber Genesis E-330 637-Square-Inch Grill
Next in our best gas grills 2014 list is none other than the Weber Genesis E-330. Weber needs no introduction as it has been noted as one of the best in both the Weber Genesis Series and Natural Gas Grills lists. Everyone knows who and what Weber is. They are a company that strives for quality, durability, and great customer service. they are pretty much at the top of the grill game.
We’ve shared a lot of Weber products in this site, which is truly a testament to how great the Weber grills are. And the Weber Genesis E-330 is no exception. A stunningly designed grill with great features, this one is a keeper. This is a little more expensive than the Dyna-Glo, but a little more reasonably priced than the Weber S-420. The control knobs on this grill are located in the front for great heat control and because they are now located in front, instead of the usual knobs located on the side table, you get 2 extra, full-size stainless steel tables at your disposal.
The Weber Genesis is well-known among similar grills in this price range. You just can’t get quite the same level of quality, durability, and performance with any grill other than the Genesis E-330. I personally love grilling steaks, and this grill makes it easier and more fun than ever. It has an awesome sear station burner that is ideal for achieving those perfect grill marks. The high-powered sear burner is cleverly designed to allow adjustment of the heat, depending on your needs while searing. And like most of the gas grills out there, the Genesis E-330 is equipped with an electronic ignition for quick and easy start up.
With the Genesis E-330, you get 3 stainless steel burners with 38,000 BTUs and a side burner of 12,000 BTUs. Because of its primary cooking area of 507 sq. inches, you also have the ability to cook lots of meat simultaneously, and even have 130 sq. inches for warming your other food. Like most of the Weber grills, this has little to no flare-ups, which is great. This grill is not portable and while you can move it around when and where you want it to, it will be a bit difficult to do so. This is more of a stationery, backyard grilling machine.
This grill rates at a seriously impressive and almost impossible to achieve 4.8 out of 5 stars in Amazon, with more than 300 positive reviews from satisfied customers. The price is a bit steep, but you get what you pay for and in this case, more. The Weber Genesis E-330 is available at $799.00 on Amazon.
Product Details for Grill Geeks
- Gas grill with porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates and 3 stainless-steel burners
- 637-square-inch cooking/warming space, plus side burner and Sear Station burner
- Front-mounted control panel; individual electronic ignition system; Flavorizer bars
- Enclosed cart; built-in thermometer; 6 tool hooks; requires an LP tank (not included)
- Measures 30 inches long by 60 inches wide by 64-1/2 inches high
- 5-year limited warranty. Assembly required.
Over $1000 Choice – Weber Summit S-420 Stainless-Steel 650-Square-Inch Grill
Last, but definitely not the least on our best gas grills 2014 list, is the Weber Summit S-420. Whether you’re new to grilling or a long-time grill veteran, I’m sure you have heard of the Summit series from Weber. This is one of the top of the line grills from Weber and is also one of our best 4 burner gas grills.
Having said this, you already know that the price will be a bit high, compared to the other 2 on this list. But I can say that the price is definitely worth it. The Weber S-420 has 4 top-quality stainless steel burners that can burn up to 48,000 BTUs, as well as a side burner that can reach up to 12,000 BTUs. You may think that for the price of $1,499.00 on Amazon, it’s a bit steep for a 4-burner gas grill and that there are a lot of other gas grills out there that are cheaper and has the same features. The thing is, it’s not just about the number of burners you get, with the Weber S-420 you get a great cooking area, 4 main burners, a side burner, snap-jet ignition system, stainless steel construction, durability and long-lasting quality that only Weber can offer, in addition to great customer service.
While most other grills can offer you only a few of those features, Weber gives you everything, in one well-designed, stunning stainless steel package. The S-420 also comes with the option of liquid propane or natural gas. If you can use natural gas, it really is the way to go. It has less of a carbon footprint and it will save you money in the long run on the cost of fuel. With a 4.8 rating on Amazon by consumers, you know that the S-420 is a solid investment that you will love grilling on, every time you put it to use.
Product Details for Grill Geeks
- 650-square-inch 48,800-BTU gas grill with stainless-steel cooking grates and Flavorizer bars
- Front-mounted controls; 4 stainless-steel burners; Snap-Jet individual burner ignition system
- 12,000-BTU side burner; 2 stainless-steel work areas; Grill Out light; 6 tool hooks
- Enclosed cart; built-in thermometer; requires a 20-pound LP tank (sold separately)
- Measures 30 inches long by 66 inches wide by 57 inches high
- 5-year limited warranty
There are lots of gas grills perfect for 2014 summer grilling. Check out the grills below for more options to consider. So, don’t just sit back and let the summer get away from you, start grilling and start making memories!
Incoming search terms:
- best gas grills 2014
- best gas grills