Coleman have always designed their gas grills to provide you with the best features and convenience for outdoor grilling. And when Coleman produced their RoadTrip series, they simply dominated the market and have been the number one choice for it. Clearly if you attend one of the tailgating events, you would surely see that most people are using Coleman. To know why Coleman is proud for their grills, we present you one of their RoadTrip models.
Coleman RoadTrip Grill LXE
The Coleman RoadTrip Grill LXE offers 285 square inches of cooking area, has dimensions of 32 x 19 x 35 inches without side tables extended and weighs in at about 50 pounds. With its compact size and design, it has become one of the more versatile choices due to its portability, ease of transport and storing due to its foldable legs and wheels for convenient pulling. With a grill like the Coleman Roadtrip, you aren’t limited to grilling at home, but you can grill wherever you go; perfect for outdoor activities, camping and tailgating.
The LXE model is easy to assemble and you can set it up in seconds whenever or wherever. It has a really large cooking surface for a portable grill at an affordable price. It has high BTU and great heat distribution per cooking area, which allows you to cook food even at low heat and it remains hot. Searing your steaks is also perfect every time with the LXE. Its coating and removable grease tray makes it especially easy to clean, giving you the convenience to maintain and extend the life of your grill.
A few downsides to keep in mind: some of the customers find its legs to be a bit unstable since it’s narrow and the top portion is rather heavy, the grill may tend to tip over on uneven ground. Likewise, the legs don’t have a lock into place feature, so they may collapse down when rolling it around too much. But aside from these small complaints, this grill can really offer you a great package for a budget gas grill. This model also has the mix and match feature, allowing you to combine it with available accessories offered by Coleman to give it further power and functionality.
The Coleman RoadTrip Grill LXE received a 4.4 out of 5 rating and is priced at $189.99, but you can find this little powerhouse at lower cost for an average of $129.99 on Amazon. Like the other Coleman gas grills, you can buy several accessories for this model that can help you cook better, save on fuel expenses and protect your grill. And most importantly, Coleman sells a variety of replacement parts that are readily available in the market or order through their site. This model also has 3 to 5 year limited warranty, depending on the merchant’s offer. So if you like the great outdoors, this will be a perfect companion for you. Do yourself a favor and get the Coleman RoadTrip Grill LXE so you can proudly show to everyone outside how great tasting your barbecues are.
Should you buy this, we highly recommend you to buy it from Amazon and here’s why:
- 1. All the reviews are like having hundreds of really good friends give you their personal experience with the grill, then taking all of that personal experience and giving it a star rating. You’re buying quality when there are 100′s of fans of the grill.
- 2. A friendly UPS driver will deliver it right to your door. No waiting in line, no hauling it in your car. No sore muscles or achy back the next day.
- 3. Amazon has the best price 99% of the time. Amazon constantly watches competitor pricing and makes sure you get the best deal. They do a ton of business and take advantage of economies of scale, which means you get the savings!
- 4. FREE shipping. Enough said.
- 5. Returns are easy. Amazon recently shipped a car, and they ship a ton of large items, all day, every day. If they can ship a car, rest assured, you will get your grill in perfect condition. BUT if for any reason it comes damaged, it is super easy to return. Just print out a UPS label, slap it on the box and a friendly UPS driver will pick it up, free of charge. This is way easier than waiting in a return line at Home Depot and talking with a bored, angsty teenage sales clerk.
- 285 square inch cooking area
- two 10,000 BTU Straight burners
- porcelain-coated cast-iron grates
- 16.4-ounce disposable propane cylinder but requires separate purchase
- Instastart electronic ignition
- additional features: towing handle, detachable side tables, foldable legs and wheels
- 3 to 5 year limited warranty
If you liked the Coleman Roadtrip LXE, then you will definitely like its brothers as well. Read them on Best Coleman Gas Grills.