If you’re in the market for a new gas grill at a budget friendly price and does not take up too much space, then this might be the one you’re looking for. Although Broil Mate is not as famous as a lot of other outdoor cooking brands such as Weber or Napoleon, Broil Mate has been in the business for more than 20 years and has made a reputation to be one of the most trusted names in the industry. It is manufactured by the Onward Manufacturing Company, who is also behind brands such as Broil King, Sterling, Barbecue Genius, GrillPro, GrillLife and GrillCare. So you are in the hands of an expert. They have produced a lot of very reliable gas grills and some are inexpensive at the same time. This is not a fancy grill with lots of futuristic features, this is but a simple grill that was made for one thing and one thing only – to grill and it does an exemplary job of that. An incredibly straightforward grill, anyone can easily learn to operate and grill in no time.
Broil-Mate 155154 Liquid Propane Gas Grill, Black and Black Chrome
The Broil Mate gas grill has a stainless steel burner with porcelain coated cooking grids. This is great for cooking for an intimate crowd. This is not ideal for big parties or family reunions. This is a grill for when your kids suddenly have the sudden craving for burgers or hotdogs, or maybe you just want a great steak for dinner. This is an “old reliable” kind of grill. You use it when you need it and you won’t feel too pressured to use it every time as it won’t cost you so much money. It has an electric igniter, but is prone to get broken first after many use. Nevertheless, it has a sturdy construction where its metal parts are pretty durable and can resist corrosion. This Broil Mate gas grill can hold up well for years of use. You don’t need to be an avid griller to operate this. All you need to do is read the manual and voila! You are grilling. The great thing about this grill is that it does not take up a lot of space in your deck, it is fairly small and it does the job well.
This Broil Mate gas grill has 400 sq. inches of primary cooking space, with over 700 sq. inches of total cooking area. It has a 40,000 BTU burner system. It might not be the hottest grill out there but it is more than efficient for grilling your food. As mentioned, this is a decent grill with not much fuss. It’s a grill that gets the job done without adding unnecessary stress or fuss while cooking. It’s a grill made for grilling for grill newbies and enthusiasts, simple as that. A great grill for a small family, or someone who has a small space for grilling, or someone who just likes to grill all the time any time. You can use it any time you want and it will actually last without burning a hole through your pants. You can even move this around for use or storage without any hassle. This Broil Mate gas grill is by no means cheap, it is affordable but the grill wasn’t made just to be cheap. It was constructed to be durable, and quite user- friendly, a basic gas grill for anyone to own and lean on. It won’t take up much of your time assembling this grill and you can use it as soon as you finish. It’s fairly easy to clean as well because the inside surfaces are quite smooth and easy to remove. Unlike a lot of basic gas grills, the lid on this grill is actually quite high which is perfect for grilling a large roast or turkey. And for only $290.54 on Amazon this is really quite a bargain of a grill. The Broil Mate 155154 grill has an outstanding rating of 3.9 out of 5 stars. This unit is also one of the notable 2 burner gas grills. If you find to like this, the best 2 burner gas grills might also be a good read for you.
Should you buy the Broil Mate 155154 2 Burner Gas Grill, it is best to buy this from Amazon and here’s why:
- All the reviews are like having hundreds of really good friends give you their personal experience with the grill, then taking all of that personal experience and giving it a star rating. You’re buying quality when there are 100′s of fans of the grill.
- A friendly UPS driver will deliver it right to your door. No waiting in line, no hauling it in your car. No sore muscles or achy back the next day.
- Amazon has the best price 99% of the time. Amazon constantly watches competitor pricing and makes sure you get the best deal. They do a ton of business and take advantage of economies of scale, which means you get the savings!
- FREE shipping. Enough said.
- Returns are easy. Amazon recently shipped a car, and they ship a ton of large items, all day, every day. If they can ship a car, rest assured, you will get your grill in perfect condition. BUT if for any reason it comes damaged, it is super easy to return. Just print out a UPS label, slap it on the box and a friendly UPS driver will pick it up, free of charge. This is way easier than waiting in a return line at Home Depot and talking with a bored, angsty teenage sales clerk.
Product Details for Grill Geeks
- 40000 BTU stainless steel dual-h burner
- 700-Square inch of total cooking surface
- 400 square inch of primary cooking surface
- Porcelain coated cooking grids
- Porcelain coated flav-r-wave cooking system
- Large 7 inch wheels allow for easy maneuverability