Do you love grilling outdoors but you don’t have enough space for a full-size traditional grill? Do you love spending quality time with your friends and family? Do you enjoy showing off your mad grilling skills to your buddies and neighbors? Then the amazing Weber Q Series is definitely for you – portable, convenient, efficient, durable, and best of all, lightweight.
This is the SWISS ARMY KNIFE of grills. Only real men can handle a grill this versatile. Whether you are at the park, tailgating a game, grilling on your balcony, or in your yard this grill is your wingman.
The Weber Q Gas Grills
There is always something shiny and new available in the grill market, and one of our favorite releases is the latest portable grill offering in the Weber Q Series. The newest 2200 model grill has the same great performance and sleek styling, but adds new features that are both functional and stylish, including a larger grip handle and control knobs and larger-sized fold-out side tables with greater rigidity. These gas grills are perfect for tailgating, camping and can also be used as a space-saving stationary grill at home. This is the swiss army knife of grills.
The Weber Q Series grill is a solid choice for for a portable grill. All of the grills in this line use propane gas, except for the Q3200, which gives you the option of either propane or natural gas. Because this is Weber, the grills are affordable, efficient, and undeniably durable. All of the Weber Q Series grills have a cast aluminum lid and body with glass-reinforced nylon frame. These grills may be simple in design but everything was constructed to perfection by the grill geniuses over at Weber.
All of the Weber Q gas grills come with a no-fuss grease management system. You can simply remove the disposable drip pan and replace with a new one, keeping it simple and quick to clean. Weber offers 5 amazing portable grills in this series, the Q1000, Q1200, Q2000. Q2200, and the Q3200.
The wide selection makes it a little tricky to choose which one is right for you. They all have similar features but can be distinguished based on a few different characteristics, for example, you can opt for the smaller Q1000 with a cooking space of 189 sq. inches if you typically only grill for two, or maybe you want your main burners with a BTU/hour input of around 12,000, which means you should be looking at the Q2200 or the Q2000. But among all the Q series or even among the Weber portable grills, we believe that the new Q3200 is the best value for your money. If you are willing to spend a little bit more for a better and nicer grill, then the recently released Q3200 is definitely the one to buy.
The Weber Q3200 Gas Grill
The 3200 is the only Q series grill that offers you a natural gas option, which has a lot of advantages over propane-only gas grills. The previous Weber Q gas grills can only use propane. Natural gas is a great option because it burns cleaner, is cheaper, and you can connect the grill to the natural gas line at your house and never need to worry about running out of gas.
The Q3200 also has a generous warming rack of 69 sq. inches and a primary cooking space of a whopping 393 sq. inches. This is more than enough space to grill for a small crowd. The main burners provide you with a solid 21,700 BTU/hour input, which is impressive for a grill this size.
The Q3200 is a semi-portable grill. If you have a truck or a large SUV its easy to take with you tailgating or to the park. It will give you the feel of a full-sized grill but in a more compact package. It is also easy to use, and even a casual cook will be able to enjoy and be impressed by what this little powerhouse can do. It has well-designed roller wheels which makes it a hell of a lot easier to move around than other similarly sized grills. This is a serious contender for our favorite Weber grills, and not just the Q series.
Just like all the other Weber portable grills, the Q3200 is easy to assemble and you get everything you need when you purchase it. This grill makes the grilling experience infinitely easier, no fussing over size, no trying to squeeze all your meat into a too-small work space, and no more worrying about getting enough heat from the grill. It’s a Weber. And it really performs well, every time.
The 3200 gets a very high user-rating of 4.8 out of 5 stars. You can buy it on Amazon for only $399.00, marked down from it’s regular price of $499.00. This is one grill you will never regret buying. You should buy it on amazon and here is why:
- All the reviews are like having hundreds of really good friends give you their personal experience with the grill, then taking all of that personal experience and giving it a star rating. You’re buying quality when there are 100′s of fans of the grill.
- A friendly UPS driver will deliver it right to your door. No waiting in line, no hauling it in your car. No sore muscles or achy back the next day.
- Amazon has the best price 99% of the time. Amazon constantly watches competitor pricing and makes sure you get the best deal. They do a ton of business and take advantage of economies of scale, which means you get the savings!
- FREE shipping. Enough said.
- Returns are easy. Amazon recently shipped a car, and they ship a ton of large items, all day, every day. If they can ship a car, rest assured, you will get your grill in perfect condition. BUT if for any reason it comes damaged, it is super easy to return. Just print out a UPS label, slap it on the box and a friendly UPS driver will pick it up, free of charge. This is way easier than waiting in a return line at Home Depot and talking with a bored, angsty teenage sales clerk.
Product Details for the Grill Geeks
- Two stainless steel burners
- 21,700 BTUs per hour
- 393 square-inches of total cooking area
- Porcelain-enameled, cast-iron cooking grates and cast aluminum lid and body
- Grill-out handle light
- Easy-start electronic ignition and infinite control burner valve settings
- Operates on a 20 lb. LP tank (sold separately)
The Weber portable grills are not limited to the Q series. Weber has a few different portable line-ups such as the Weber Go Anywhere models. You might also be interested to read our review on the other best portable gas grills available.
Incoming search terms:
- do weber grills get as hot as napoleon?