Looking to purchase a top-notch gas grill for your favorite barbecue aficionado? Or maybe you’re looking for one to use in your backyard for the occasional get together, afternoon family bonding session, or even a grill and beer night with your buddies? Or do you just need a great starter grill where you can fine-tune your barbecue skills so you can be an amazing host when you have company? If this is you, then the Thermos 4-burner gas grill is the grill you’ve been looking for.
Thermos Gas Grill
This baby has a primary cooking area of 450 sq. inches with a 205 sq. inch warming rack, the perfect amount of space for cooking without being overwhelming. It can easily accommodate 8 burger patties at the same time and having a nice-sized warming rack is always a major plus, making it as easy to cook for a crowd as it is a family of four. This grill packs lots of power with 48,000 BTUs on the main burner and 10,000 BTUs for the side burner, more than enough power to feed a hungry crowd. This grill isn’t one for fancy features, it’s more of a backyard-barbecue enthusiast kind of grill. You don’t need any fancy buttons, swivels, or anything too crazy; if you’ve got a grill that can cook like this, you really only need the basics for great tasting burgers, dogs, steaks and ribs.
This is what we like to call a “beater grill”, you can use it and use it and use it and you know that it will still cook great tasting meat. The Thermos 4-burner is made to last and is top-notch durable. With its porcelain-stamped steel primary cooking grate and porcelain-coated warming rack, it is unbelievably easy to clean. It even has a stainless steel insert lid that will protect your food from any hazardous elements while cooking. It also features an electronic ignition that makes it so easy to start up. The Thermos 4-burner gas grill is definitely a choice option for all the casual to intermediate grillers out there. It’s easy to operate and easy to learn to operate, it doesn’t have a lot of fancy features that you need to fuss over and spend time reading about, it’s easy to assemble, and can stand on its own against most any grill out there. You can really grill anything on this baby, it works great for chicken, sausages, vegetables skewers, anything your heart desires.
Although this steel beast is a bit on the bulky side, assembling it is as easy as 1-2-3. It’s not at all complicated, though you will need to devote some time to putting everything together the first time you assemble. One of our favorite features is that it is super easy to move and maneuver. Once assembled, it’s sturdy, well-made 8” wheels allow you to move it around as much as you want with ease.
The Thermos 4-burner gas grill is one heck of an affordable grill, and you can make it yours for as low as $290.00 on Amazon. Amazon offers one of the best deals out there and here are a few other reasons why we feel Amazon is the best place to purchase from:
- All the reviews are like having hundreds of really good friends give you their personal experience with the grill, then taking all of that personal experience and giving it a star rating. You’re buying quality when there are hundreds of fans of the grill.
- A friendly UPS driver will deliver it right to your door. No waiting in line, no hauling it in your car. No sore muscles or achy back the next day.
- Amazon has the best price 99% of the time. Amazon constantly watches competitor pricing and makes sure you get the best deal. They do a ton of business and take advantage of economies of scale, which means you get the savings!
- FREE shipping. Enough said.
- Returns are easy. Amazon recently shipped a car, and they ship a ton of large items, all day, every day. If they can ship a car, rest assured, you will get your grill in perfect condition. BUT if for any reason it comes damaged, it is super easy to return. Just print out a UPS label, slap it on the box and a friendly UPS driver will pick it up, free of charge. This is way easier than waiting in a return line at Home Depot and talking with a bored, angsty teenage sales clerk.
So whether you’re an avid or a casual griller, the Thermos 4-burner gas grill is perfect for any occasion and it won’t burn a hole in your pocket. What the Thermos gas grill may lack in portability, as it is pretty big, it makes up for the awesome long-term grilling it does for a very affordable price. If you are looking for a budget-friendly 4-burner gas grill that will provide a top-notch grilling experience, then the Thermos is the one for you. A great grill for a great price. What more could you want? If this caught your interest, you might also like to read up on some similar options we have reviewed here: Best 4-Burner Gas Grills.
Product Details for the Grill Geeks
- 480 square inches of primary cooking area and 205 square inch secondary warming rack
- 4 stainless steel burners
- 48,000 BTUs and 10,000 BTU side burner
- Porcelain-stamped steel primary cooking grate and porcelain-coated warming rack
- Stainless steel insert lid with black porcelain steel control panel and fascia’s
- Electronic ignition, full front panel
Incoming search terms:
- who makes thermos gas grills